Limited warranty period covers all defects in material and workmanship of the product arising or occurring as a result of your normal and ordinary use of the product. In the event a defect covered by this limited warranty occurs, AOVOPRO will repair or replace your product in accordance with the terms of this limited warranty. The applicable period for the limited warranty begins from the date of the purchase.
Vehicle Body – 2 year
- Front/Rear Wheel Hub Motor Assembly
- Front Fork and Neck Assembly
- Rear Fork Assembly
- Stem (Battery Cabin)
- Dashboard / Console
- Spring Cable
- Charge Port Failure (dirt/water/mud in port not covered)
Other Components – 180 days
- Battery Charger
- Battery Pack
- Electronic Throttle
- Electronic Brake
Components Subject to Wear – 90 days
- Handlebar Grips
- Front Fender
- Rear Fender
- Brake Light
- Deck Rubber
- Front Fork Cover
- Reflective Stickers
- Bottom Cover
- Charge Port Cover
Parts not typically covered include but are not limited to
- Brake pads
Replacements and Repairs: (I) the remainder of the original limited warranty for the product; or (II) 90 days from the consumer’s date of receipt of the replacement or repaired Product.
Whichever is longer.
AOVOPRO will replace any component that is deemed to be defective or damaged (including damage incurred during shipment), except in case of user error. The warranty covers the listed products and follows the terms below:
AOVOPRO e-scooter frames are covered by a replacement warranty for 2 year
This warranty includes a replacement frame only. Labor charges associated with transferring parts to replacement frames are not included. An authorized AOVOPRO service representative will determine if the frame meets the replacement standard.
AOVOPRO reserves the right to use scratch and dent stock when replacing a frame under this warranty. Frame styles and/or colors not in stock may be replaced with a compatible style and/or color at AOVOPRO discretion.
Frame issues excluded from this warranty include but are not limited to:
- Paint fade, scratches, and impact marks
- Impact damage
- Non-reversible modification (such as drilling or welding)
- Chain guard mounted to the frame, if applicable
AOVOPRO batteries are covered by a 6 month prorated warranty.
During the first 6 months of service – A defective battery will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer. The warranty period for a repaired or replaced battery will remain unchanged from the original purchase date.
No cash reimbursement will be made.
Batteries can be assessed and found defective directly by AOVOPRO only.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemical exposure, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electricalor electromechanical stress;
- Defects or damage caused by private modification;
- Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage, unless caused by AOVOPRO;
- Products that have the serial number or bar-code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible;
- Ordinary wear and tear;
- Defects or damage to the products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by AOVOPRO for the Products;
- Defects or damage caused by the assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment of the products in a manner that varies from the assembly instructions or owner’s manual;
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorms, lightning, earthquakes, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuses, or improper use of any electrical source.
In addition, with respect to the battery, this limited warranty does not cover defects or damage resulting from following actions or situations:
- Charging with a battery charger not intended or appropriate for use with the battery;
- Using a battery charger improperly;
- If any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering;
- If the Battery has been used in equipment other than the scooter for which it is specified.
Parts & Components
Original AOVOPRO parts and components are covered by a 3-6 month limited warranty. (If more than 30 days have passed since the date of receipt of the scooter, the replacement of parts within the warranty period will require shipping costs.)
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Parts compromised by corrosion due to exposure to the elements (moisture, heat, etc.);
- Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or aesthetics of the product;
- The warranty of the frame, forks, handlebar, brakes, lights, rims, wheel hub, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware only extends one week after receiving the goods. Parts damaged during use after seven days will be charged to the customer;
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover;
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
- Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage not caused by AOVOPRO ;
- Products with the serial number or bar-code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible;
- Defects or damage to the products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by AOVOPRO for the products;
- Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from the assembly instructions or owner’s manual;
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorms, lightning, earthquakes, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuses, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Ordinary wear and tear not resulting from defects in workmanship or materials. Wear and tear can be assessed by AOVOPRO .
All claims to this warranty must be made through AOVOPRO and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proof of purchase and photos or videos of the damaged product is required to be submitted alongside any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, you are encouraged to contact AOVOPRO via email@example.com, as there may be a simple fix for your problem that does not necessitate filing a claim. Valid warranty claims will be processed through AOVOPRO.
AOVOPRO will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged product. Customers must provide this evidence by email.
Attention: AOVOPRO will offer free components and replacement parts (while shipping fees are not included), and any installation fees will not be covered by AOVOPRO without the after-sales team’s authorization.
SHIPPING DAMAGE CLAIMS
In rare instances, the item received may be damaged during transportation. If shipping damage occurs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with photo or video proof.
No free accessories are eligible for replacement or compensation if they are scratched during transportation.
NOTICE: We will not accept shipping damage claims filed more than 7 days after receipt of any products.